Telecommunications Equipment and Services Master Contract
Blanket Purchase Order (BPO) Number: 001B0600162
The Maryland Department of General Services (DGS) issued Master Contracts to procure telecommunications equipment and related services for the State of Maryland. The Master Contracts provide State agencies with the flexibility of obtaining telecommunications equipment and services quickly and efficiently by issuing Purchase Order Requests for Proposals (PORFPs) specific to their needs. The scope of this contract includes telecommunications hardware, software, licenses and related maintenance. The BP encompasses three functional areas, as follows:
- Functional Area 1 – Hardware, Associated Peripherals and Software
- Functional Area 2 – Manufacturer’s Extended Warranty and Maintenance Services
- Functional Area 3 – Time and Material Labor
The Period of Performance is July 30, 2020 to January 4, 2030.
Optivor is currently authorized to sell products manufactured by the following OEMs on the PBX IV BPO:
- Extreme Networks
- Callware Technologies, Inc.
- T-Metrics, Inc.
- Compunetix, Inc.
- Resource Software International Ltd. (RSI)
- Schneider Electric IT USA (Formerly known as APC)
Optivor’s POC for the PBX IV contract is: