Optivor is a global leader in providing mission-critical enterprise communications and IT Services to the Department of Defense and the Department of the Army. We support our Armed Forces world-wide with unified communications, contact centers, data solutions, video teleconferencing and related services. Optivor is an ISO 9001:2015 certified woman owned small business.
The Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S) contract is an IDIQ contract vehicle that provides the full range of IT services and solutions to the federal government. ITES-3S is managed by the Army Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program, a part of Program Executive Officer Enterprise Information Systems (PEO EIS) at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Contract Number: W52P1J-18-D-A117
- Period of Performance: 25 September 2018 to 01 September 2023 with additional options
- Ceiling: The total amount of all orders against all Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S) contracts shall not exceed $12,100,000,000.
- Contract Types: Performance Based Cost, T&M, FFP, and Cost Reimbursement Task Orders
Benefits of Using ITES-3S
- No contract usage fees
- Decentralized Ordering – All Task Order Requests issued via CHESS IT e-mart – https://chess.army.mil
- Open to Army DOD and All Federal Agencies
Optivor ITES-3S Subcontractors:
RedPort – www.redport-ia.com
Teracore – www.teracore.com
IOMAXIS – www.iomaxis.com
Force 3 – www.force3.com
INDUS – www.industechnology.com/
A3 – www.a3consultingllc.com/
Tier One – www.tier1technologies.com
CTC – https://www.usa-ctc.com/
Data 2 Design Technologies – www.data2design.com
Peraton – www.peraton.com
Optivor ITES-3S POC Contact Information
Jayson L. Spiegel
Optivor Technologies, LLC
7616 Southland Blvd, Suite 111 Orlando, Florida 32809
Optivor ITES-3S Ordering Guide
An ITES-3S Ordering Guide is available on the CHESS IT e-Mart website, which establishes guidelines for customers placing orders. (Insert a link to a PDF version of the Optivor ITES Ordering Guide)
This is a link to a PDF version of the Optivor ITES Ordering Guide.